The Call for Participation can be downloaded here.
The symposium will include
- Keynote Speeches: overview of R&D programs and activities of bio-medical engineering in industry, clinic, and academia at a high level.
- Leading/Interactive Talks: updates of latest progress and demands in applications of InfoComm and Media technology in R&D and production of Bio-medicine and Healthcare.
- Panel Discussion: exploring opportunities to collaborate with each other.
- Poster Session: student medical engineering innovation (poster dimensions desired are A0 size).
- Tutorial Sessions: leading researchers in each topic will present different technological solutions with a focused view on the biomedical and healthcare aspects. In addition, there will be clinical presenters will define the need and the challenges with which they are faced, and their future potential.